June 2014

June 2014

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hello again :-) It's been a busy week but I've managed to accomplish just a few things... One of them of course being a sketch (lol!) and the other a card... Hope you enjoy and have a lucky day :-)

Here is the sketch from the sketch-a-thon over at Colorful Creations...


And here is my page!!!! This is a pic of my Aunt and Uncle.. I decided to make a page for my aunt as her Anniversary approaches!!! Hope you enjoy :-)

This is a Baby Boy card I made for my cousin-in-law for the birth of her little boy... Her baby was born VERY early and we all prayed very hard for his health... Unfortunately, he lost his battle and was unable to pull through... It appears that God needed another ANGEL up above... Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family... If you have babies, be sure to cherish every moment with them... Every day we wake up is a blessing.










No comments:

Post a Comment