June 2014

June 2014

Friday, May 25, 2012

Well hey there gang!!!! Just bringing you some more pics of some layouts I've finished.. Have a lucky day and hope you enjoy :-)

Here is the first sketch I had to work with... It looks like two photos should have been there but I really just wanted the one so I made a "Title" box... 


Here is the layout.....I've been wanting to scrap this photo for a while as this is the only photo I have of my husband with his father and all his brothers!!!! Hope you enjoy :-)






This is the second sketch... Again all of these sketches are from Colorful Creations... A wonderful site that  always has scrap challenges with free supplies as the rewards!!! Can't beat that :-) Anyway, here is the sketch...

And this is the layout I made!!!! I just love it!!! This is my oldest daughter when she was just three months old... I just happened to catch her at the right moment!!! Thanks for looking :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment