June 2014

June 2014

Friday, July 13, 2012

Okay... Finally had some sunlight today.. So I was able to get my pics in!!! Literally, i RAN outside as soon as the sun came up, shining so bright!!!!!! Oh, and Aunt Pam.... You'll want to see this one :-) Hope you enjoy and Have a LUCKY day :-)

The first page today is another page for my sister's "senior year" scrapbook.  I combined challenges from Colorful Creations and Sketches for all.  This was a sketch challenge at Sketches for all and the sketch is posted below.  For Colorful Creations, the challenge was called"Use your stash" and required you to use pattern paper, brads, a border punch, and alphas (all included).  This is a picture of my sister and her boyfriend.  At eighteen, we know it all!!! They are SOOOO in love :-)
The papers are from Recollections and Colorbok.  The large Alphas are from Cloud9 Design and the pearl swirlys  are from Recollections as well.  
Here is the sketch.....

And here is my page!!!! My sister's favorite color is purple so you will see (and probably have seen) a ton of it on her pages!!!! 


Okay... This next page is one of my favorites!!!! This is THE ONLY picture of my Aunt as a baby.  her mother suffered through a house fire, which destroyed all her personal items (such as photos of her children).  This picture was actually found by mistake as my aunt was changing a broken picture frame around a photo of her grandmother.  My Aunt has been a HUGE inspiration to me all of my life.  The quote on the top banner says "until the end of time" and the one at the very bottom (right) says "We must stop to THANK THE PEOPLE who have made a difference in our lives".  Both of them so true. Hope you have enjoyed my layouts!!!! Have a lucky day :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment