June 2014

June 2014

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Following the Sketch!

Well hey there gang!!! I'm sure we're all busy with Halloween just a few days away so I'll keep this short and sweet :-)

I wanted to bring you some photos of sketches I've been working on.  First on the list  is a sketch from Laura Whitaker used in the October Sketch challenge over at Sketches4All.  Here is the sketch to work with...

And my wonderful design!!! (wink*)


I know it says "Daddy's Princess", but truth be told, she's mine!!!! These pics are from Halloween two years ago when my daughter was three years old.  She just couldn't wait to be Snow White!!!
Any way, I started this page by using some left over papers from my Stampin Up! Bandstand Kit and others by SEI.  I followed the sketch quite literally, only turning it a quarter turn clockwise to accomodate my photos.  I added some letters by The Girls Paperie and Gruge Board by Tim Holtz.  The lace on the bottom and lace flower are by Recollections.  I added some buttons and a fabric flower from American Crafts to finish this one off!!!! 

Next on the list is last week's sketch over at Sketch Inspiration.  Here is that sketch...

And my creation...

Yes!!!! She's my diva!!!! She absolutely loves walking around in her shades with a purse and "heels"!!! Lord, help me now :-)
 I decided on using the Simply Stories Summer Fresh line for this because it was perfect for the photos!!!! All the embellies are straight from the kit so this one was easy peasy!!! Isn't she amazing?!?!?!

Last on the list is a card I made for Brenshevia's "Plus 1" Challenge at Colorful Creations.  We were asked to make a project using pink and white, plus a Breast Cancer Awareness logo.  Here is what I came up with...


Well, thanks sooo much for stopping by guys.  As usual, have a LUCKY day!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment