June 2014

June 2014

Sunday, March 17, 2013

SYS Challenge #3!

Hey gang!!! So, I was out of town this weekend thinking I would have time to finish all my online duties on the road... until I got there and had NO available wifi!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!! Any who, I have my page for Challenge #3 over at Scrap Your Story.  This week, your challenge is to create a layout using the following sketch designed by our very own Christy Skinner:

And here is what I came up with...

I just purchased this new Heidi Swapp paper collection and I LOVE IT!!!!! The pattern papers are beautiful!!!! I followed the sketch quite literally, changing only the layout of the photos.  These are photos of my sister's senior year and for her album.  I cut the arrows on my CE2, and the banners were cut by hand, some coming with the paper.  I also took some grungeboard starts and arrow, applied rub-ons, then misted and inked it, using the rub-ons as a resist for Andrea's Stash challenge over at Colorful Creations :-)  Aren't these girl so beautiful?!?!  Oh, to be 18 again!! Hahahaha!!!

Well gang.... Thanks for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)










2 comments:

  1. This is just PERFECT! I totally pinned it twice in fact! LOL. I love the bright colors with the black and white contrast. AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours Brandi you did a fabulous job on this page, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete