June 2014

June 2014

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Back from Vacation and showing it off!!!!

Hey there everyone!!! I just wanted to stop in and say hello!! No, I haven't dropped off the face of the planet... just off the map (well, of North America that is!!!! Hahaha!!!).  

My family and I went on our annual vacation and boy did we have a BLAST!!!! We actually only took our oldest daughter because my two year old is just a bit too young for all the commotion... Although I missed her terribly, I had a fantastic time on our trip :-)

I thought I'd share just a few photos with you... A very few!!! I took over 2,000 pictures and wouldn't want to bore you so here are a few of my favs... 

We went on a cruise via the Carnival Victory...










And we went to Jamaica....






And then to Grand Cayman...






And then we went home... To do laundry and cleaning and working and cooking... Oh wait... I didn't cook!!! Hahahaha!!!!! Anyway, we had a GREAT time and I can't wait until next year!!!! 

Thanks for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)



3 comments:


  1. Great photos Brandi..I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation.Have a happy day:)
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome vacay! Glad you had fun :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

  3. This type of nice post, I loved that a lot! I like your fashion sense! Wonderful images! cheap rs gold

    ReplyDelete