June 2014

June 2014

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Getting in the Spirit with Deconstructing Jen!!!

Hello all!!!  I just wanted to pop in quickly and share a quick Holiday card I made using this week's sketch over at Deconstructing Jen!!!

(If you're here for the SNS Holiday Hop, please click HERE!!!!)

"Happy Holidays" Handmade Christmas Card
Here's a look at the sketch:


And here is my Holiday Card:


The lighting was poor here today so it's not the best photo but you get the idea :-)
I used Kraft as my base, then layered various Recollections Christmas papers outlining each with a gold leafing pen.  I used my 2" Circle Punch to make the "ornament", then stamped with random snowflakes in various inks.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and was stamped with Blazing Red Staz On ink.  I added gold Perfect Pearls to the ornament for a little bit of shine!!!  I finished it off with a little gold trim and a pearl colored with my Spectrum Noir markers!!!

Well, gang.... Thanks soooo much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment