June 2014

June 2014

Friday, November 22, 2013

Sketch N Scrap New Card Sketch!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!!  It's that time of the month for another wonderful card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap!!!

"Follow Your Bliss" Handmade Birthday Card using Heidi Swapp "Sugar Chic" paper line!

And here is my card:


I decided to use this sketch to make a birthday card for my sister!!!!  I also decided to use all the bright ,colorful papers from the Heidi Swapp "Sugar Chic" line!!! 
I started with a standard 5x7 card base, then began to layer my papers!  I used a decorative Martha Stewart border/corner punch combo for the black paper in the background.  I inked the various papers using Distress Inks and then went over the edges with a Black Sharpie marker.  I added sentiment and star rub-ons, and added the main sentiment piece to the center.  I finished the card with flowers by Recollections, trim, and homemade bling!  

DON'T FORGET:  

Sketches4All is having their 4th Anniversary Party on their site so stop in and check it out in the form!!! There are tons of inspirational projects, challenges, and (of course!) lots of prizes!!!!

Also.... 

Stay tuned for the "Jingle All The Way Holiday Hop" over at Colorful Creations starting on November 29th!!!!  We'll be bringing you lots of holiday inspiration, recipes, cards, and more!!!!  Not to mention... PRIZES!!!!!!!  


Well, gang... Thanks soooo much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment