June 2014

June 2014

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Deconstructing Jen No. 138!!!

Hello all and happy hump day!!!  Half the week is officially over :-)

I have a quick card to share with you today that I made for a friend in need.  I always look to the Deconstructing Jen website for card sketches but never have the time to complete them with all my other assignments!!!  Well, not this time!!!  It may be last minute, but I finally finished one on time!!! Hahahaha!!!!!

Any who, here is sketch #138:


And here is a simple Black and White card:


This is the first card I've ever made where I left such delicate edges!!!  It just look pretty that way!!!
I used various papers from Recollections (I've had them for quite some time) and washi tape as well.  The metal flower is by Momenta (I love all their metal tid-bits!).
I also used Brilliance ink by Memento for my sentiment by Hero Arts:


Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment