June 2014

June 2014

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Colorful Creations New Sketch Challenge!!!

Hello all and Happy April!!!  Spring has finally arrived and the weather here is absolutely beautiful today (better than all the rain from last week!)!!!

I'm here today with a new sketch from Colorful Creations!!!  Here's the sketch:


I've been working on a Vacation Album for my father and Step Mother so you'll be seeing quite a bit of these pics!!!
Any who... Here's the layout:


This picture was taken at the local Car Museum in Grand Cayman!!!
I chose to use the Heidi Swapp Travel Themed paper pad to make this album, although I will likely run out of papers after finishing less than half of it!!!  I tried to keep this page pretty simple, using die-cuts and fussy-cut items from the paper itself!  
I used a stencil and some dark blue Luminarte Silks acrylic glaze as well as a chevron stencil by DCWV to add some detail to the background.


I also used the paint to color the tiny wooden stars and camera by Studio Calico!  I finished the page with a couple of handmade rosettes and an "adventure" stamp from Hedi Swapp!!


Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)



1 comment:

  1. Love this. so many great things about this page Brandi. Love all the travel themed items

    ReplyDelete