June 2014

June 2014

Friday, July 18, 2014

New Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs with Prima's Time Traveler Collection!!!!

Whew!!!  It has been one busy month for me!!!  I feel like I've been writing a post every other day or so!!!!

Any who, I'm here today with a fabulous new Friday Challenge posted at Frosted Designs!   Your challenge is to use stitching AND flowers on your project!!
Here's what I created:



This is a card I made for my husband using the June "Capture the Moment" kit at Frosted Designs!  
I started with a Kraft base, then layered up several papers and embellies from the kit!


I used several techniques to alter the wood ATC pieces included in the kit, including using mists, markers, white gelly roll pen, Prima Stamps, and letter stickers from past kits!  


I added some pop dots for dimension!


I cut up a brick panel piece from Creative Embellishments  , then added some inks and mists!


I finished the card with the beautiful Prima script ribbon from the kit, and used my gelly roll pen to create some faux stitching around the border!

Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)

 photo 84c064ac-ab01-4e94-bb12-3b3893d8f8eb_zpsabe08004.png

No comments:

Post a Comment