June 2014

June 2014

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Quick Motivational Card with "Illumination" and Sketch N Scrap!

Hello again everyone!!!!!!   I'm here to share a quick card I made using the new sketch over at Sketch N Scrap!

Here's a look::

And here is my card:



I used the "Illumination" Collection from 7 Dots Studio that I purchased from the Frosted Designs Store and layered it on a piece of Bazzil cardstock that was coated with gesso as my base!  I then inked up all the edges of my pattern papers using black distress ink!


I added a piece of chipboard  from Creative Embellishments that was treated with mist and rock candy crackle paint!


I finished the card with a couple of flowers and some liquid pearls!


I decided to add some inspirational quotes and mail this to a very good friend in need of a smile!


Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)

 photo 84c064ac-ab01-4e94-bb12-3b3893d8f8eb_zpsabe08004.png

1 comment: