June 2014

June 2014

Friday, August 15, 2014

Mid Month Challenge at Color Me Scrappy and Colorful Creations!!!

Hi there everyone!!!  I told you it was going to be a busy month for me!!!!  As you can see by my posts (with many more to come!) that I was not exaggerating!!!  Hahahaha!!!!!

I have a couple of things to share with you today:
We have a brand new color combo challenge posted at Color Me Scrappy!


I am very happy with this color combo!!!  I love the beautiful hues :-)  We had to combine these colors with something "summer" related so I decided to scrap a photo of my oldest daughter taken at our local aquarium a few years back!


Today is also a brand new sketch challenge over at Colorful Creations!  
Here is a look at the sketch:


Oh, I just love this sketch!!!  And here is my page:



Yes, I know you are so sick of this collection but I just can't help myself!!!  Every time I take it back out, I just keep playing with it!  And there's still some left over!!  Hahahaha!!!
I started my page by creating a sunburst mask with some chipboard and my craft knife!  I laid it on a white piece of cardstock, then colored in the open areas with a yellow and gold gelato.  I dipped a paint brush in some water to blend the colors!



Then, I layered up some other papers from the collection, and a piece of Kraft Core cardstock by Coordinations (seriously, my fav!!!).  I fussy cut some elements from the collection and added them around the page as well as the letter stickers for my title and sub-title!

 

I finished the page with some beautiful chipboard from Creative Embellishments (that was treated with gesso and snow cone gelato) and various flowers!



Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)

 photo 84c064ac-ab01-4e94-bb12-3b3893d8f8eb_zpsabe08004.png

No comments:

Post a Comment