June 2014

June 2014

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hey there gang!!! I know I haven't posted in a few days but I have been VERY busy with some TOP SECRET material!!!! Okay, maybe not so secret, but I am trying out to be a DT member over at Colorful Creations and need to have "never before seen" work... So you can see them after I've posted them there. I have made a card though that I'd like to share. Nothing fancy, but great for a father this weekend!! As usual, hope you enjoy and have a LUCKY day!!!!

This is a card I made for my Father-in-law for Father's day this Sunday (Don't forget!!!)... I started with a standard piece of 110 lb. cardstock and cut it down for a 5x7 card.  Then I embossed a piece of silver cardstock with the "circles" embossing folder from Cuttlebug and ran it through the Sizzix.  I added a piece of black and silver striped patterned paper at the top and put a white strip of cardstock in between to separate them.  I cut out a piece of rectangular yellow cardstock, followed by silver, then white and added the "Fatherhood" sticker atop of them.  I used left over yellow paper and cut small strips for the bottom, and used a petit circle punch (Recollections) for the black circles.  The small starbursts are also from a Recollections punch as well.  Hope you enjoy guys!!!! Thanks for looking :-)



And p.s.
I was Pick of the day at Colorful Creations for this one!!!! Awesome :-)





3 comments:

  1. So glad to have you as part of the team! Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both so much!!! I am so excited and honored to be part of the team. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help out or if I'm falling behind!!! This is all so new to me so I can sure use all the help I can get :-) Thanks again guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete