June 2014

June 2014

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Yes, I know it's late... but it has been a rather long day today... Any who, I am only able to bring you one layout today although I've been busy making other things. However, my husband (love you baby!) is also a follower of my blog and is not allowed to see his Birthday nor Father's day cards! I will publish them after he receives them :-) Well, as usual, I hope you enjoy my creation and have a LUCKY day :-)

So the layout to be done was from an "inspired challenge" over at Colorful Creations (http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/).  We were given an item (chocolate cake) and asked to make something, drawing your inspiration for your creation, from the cake. So here is the cake... (Super yummy looking!!!!!)



 And here is my layout!!! I chose the brown colors from the color of the cake, the yellowish-tan paper from the inside frosting and caramel, and the circle shape from the roundness of the cake.  The picture I used was perfect also as this is my oldest daughter eating wedding CAKE on our wedding day!!! (Perfect right?) Well, I hope you enjoyed my creation! 


No comments:

Post a Comment