June 2014

June 2014

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas Cards Galore!

Well hello again!!! I've been very busy making some Christmas Cards for an upcoming craft show and thought I'd give you guys a peek!!

This first one was rather easy to make.  I used various papers by DCWV and a stamp by TPC Studios.  


For these, I decided on a trifold card using paper by The Paper Studio.  The stamp is also by TPC Studios, with a little ribbon atop.  The other card has a foil sticker atop of white cardstock.
And here's the inside.... The snowflakes were stamped using the Brilliance inks in blue and white.  The sentiment is by Hero Arts.


This card was made using paper by Recollections, stamp by TPC Studios, and plaid Christmas ribbon.


This card was the most fun to make!!! I chose coordinating paper by Recollections and added them to the top of the card.  I separated them with green glitter ribbon and a sentiment by Hero Arts.  The swirl on top of the red is aslo a stamp by TPC Studios.


For this card, I used green as my base cardstock, then added paper by Recollections.  I made a die-cut using one of my Martha Stewart punches and some creme colored paper.  The stamp is another by TPC Studios.  I topped it off with a little hemp cord to add detail :-)

I'm pretty sure this one is my fav!!!! The papers and stamps are by Recollections.  I added a bit of twine to this also :-)


These are pics of a box I made to keep the cards in.  I made them all in sets of four and felt they should each have their own box!!! This is just one of many that were made :-)



And lastly, this card was created for my mid-month challenge over at Colorful Creations.  The challenge is to "scraplift" someone else's idea (of course, always giving credit where credit is due) with a twist.  The twist this month is to create a project using die-cuts.  I found this online through Scrap Happening's Web Blog and thought it was cute as a button!!! I just so happened to have various cartridges for my Cricut machine with these items so I gave it a shot!!!!
Here is the original...


And here is mine...  I chose to make a card instead of a tag.  


Isn't it cute?!?  I used the Christmas Village cartridge for the light post, Ornamental Iron 2 for the "sign", and Give A Hoot for the deer.  I also decided on a different embossing folder for my snow.  Although I happen to have the same one as the original, I thought this one worked better for my card.  Paper is by The Paper Studio.  

Oh, and one more thing!!!! Here's a tag I made for Rachael's monthly tag challenge over at Colorful Creations.  The challenge this month was to make a place setting tag in accordance with the holiday season! 
I used papers by MME and a vellum quote by DCWV.  
I just LOVE how it turned out!!! 


Well gang, as usual... Thanks for stopping by and have a LUCKY day :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment