June 2014

June 2014

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Brand New Sketches at 2 Broke Girls and Sketch N Scrap!!!!

Happy Sunday all!!!  I have another round of sketches for you to get those creative juices flowin!!!! Here's a look :-)

Handmade "Spooky" Halloween Card
First up.... Sketch N Scrap has Card Sketch # 10 up and running!!!! Here is the sketch:

And here is my take on it:


SPOOKY!!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!  As you can see, I TOTALLY altered the sketch by flipping it a quarter turn counter-clockwise and then going crazy with it!!! I wanted something spooky and creative and this is what I came up with!!!!  
Papers are by K&Company and various embellies by Martha Stewart (BOO brads), Jolees (Skeleton Key), and K&Company (Spider Fangs sticker and Spooky title).  KEEP OUT!!!!!!!


"Dare to Dream" Handmade card using American Crafts "Lucky Charm" 
Next up?!?  2 Broke Girls has Sketch # 21 up and here it is:

Isn't it beautiful?!?  
Any how, here is a card I made using the sketch:

I actually stayed pretty true to this sketch, even adding circle stamps down the side and topping them off with Liquid Pearls.  I used American Crafts "Lucky Charm" 6x6 paper pad and various trims.  A beautiful card for a beautiful sketch!!!! 

Well, gang.... Thanks sooo much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)




2 comments: