June 2014

June 2014

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New Challenge at Frosted Designs with Authentique "Flourish"!!!!

Hello again my crafty friends!!!!  It's time again for another FABULOUS challenge over at Frosted Designs!!!!

"Scatter Sunshine" with Authentique "Flourish" Collection
This month, we are using an AMAZING sketch by our very own Lisa Hidy!!!
Here's a look at the sketch:


There is also a twist!!!  You MUST USE buttons and bling on your project!!!
Here is a layout I made using the new Authentique "Flourish" line in store:


I moved the sketch to the left of my page and went to work!  I created a die-cut using one of my Super8 punches and added some Tim Holtz Distress Glitter in small circles to the top and bottom.


I added several layers of the papers to coordinate with the sketch and then my photos!


I used various embellishments from the collection, as well as from the FD store!

I used the AdornIt wood veneers from last month's kit that says "Cherish" and painted it with the Tim Holtz and Luminarte Paints that were included in this month's kit!!!


I finished the page with various Kaisercraft blooms and hid some little white buttons underneath!!!


DON'T FORGET!!!!!!  Colorful Creations is having it's Spring Fling Blog Hop starting tomorrow:


And Frosted Designs is having our "Favorite Things" Blog Hop starting on the 21st (Friday!):


Well gang...  Thanks soooo much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)


2 comments:

  1. Brandi, what a great layout! Love the colors and the big doily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi, you really showcase this line so well! Adorable layout and love your take on the sketch! But I have to request you stop making such beautiful things from lines I do not personally own...cuz you always make me want them! lol! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete