June 2014

June 2014

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sketch N Scrap #22 with Pink Paislee "Hey Kid" Collection!

Hello there everyone!!!  It's time again for another wonderful card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!!!


"Hey Gorgeous!" with Pink Paislee "Hey Kid"
Here is this weeks sketch:


Isn't it darling?!?  And here is my card:


I flipped the sketch to accommodate my papers and went to work :-)
I used the Pink Paislee "Hey Kid" Kr8Kit" from Frosted Designs, which includes pattern papers and embellies for the card.  I also used my Epiphany Crafts circle punch and epoxy pieces to create the embellishment at the bottom of the card!  
Here's a look:


I finished the card with a little twine and chipboard pieces from the set!!!

Well, gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)




2 comments: