June 2014

June 2014

Sunday, June 1, 2014

CMS Challenge #63 with Heidi Swapp "Dreamy" Collection!!!

Hello there crafters!!!  Just popping in to share a layout I created for my very first DT reveal with Color Me Scrappy!!!  
Here is the color combo for this challenge:

Isn't it lovely?!?  The papers from the May "Simple Sweet" Kit from Frosted Designs happened to be perfect for this challenge!  I also used the June 1st sketch over at Colorful Creations:


And here is my page:


This pics were taken at a local park earlier this year.  My youngest daughter is a DIVA and a "little miss know it all"!!!  Although you can't see her, my oldest daughter is on the other side of that finger!!!  Hahahaha!!!!
I started the page by adding some gesso to the background and coloring various Gelatos on top.  I blended with my finger, then used the Tim Holtz "Lattice" layering stencil and some molding paste mixed with gelato for some texture!


I tore up some strips of the Heidi Swapp paper and inked the edges using Prima's "Knotted Wood" ink.  


 I love these wooden veneers that almost all the companies have come out with!!!  They are so fun to play with and go with any style of page!  I added some liquid pearls around this one for added detail :-)


I decided to do a small cluster on the side of the page with various flowers and another wood veneer!
The butterflies were created using a punch and liquid pearls!


 I finished my page with coordinating glittered Thickers from my stash!  


There you have it!!!  My first project for CMS!!!  Be sure to stop by the blog and leave some love for all the fabulous designers there!!!

Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)

 photo 84c064ac-ab01-4e94-bb12-3b3893d8f8eb_zpsabe08004.png

No comments:

Post a Comment