June 2014

June 2014

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Joyeux Noel for Creative Embellishments!!!

Hello again crafters!!! I don't know about you but the weather here has certainly taken a dip... Cold air is moving in which means winter (and one of my FAV holidays!!!) is right around the corner!!

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I made using some wonderful Creative Embellishment goodies and sketch #111 over at Cardabilities:


Here's a look:


I used this month's Rustic Beauty kit from Frosted Designs (designed by yours truly!!) to create the card.

I first created the background by adding some molding paste through a layering stencil, then doing some "second generation" stamping with the "Distressed Burlap" stamp.


As you can see, the Steampunk Clock is the "main attraction" here on the card. I colored it using some mixed media ink and shimmer mist, then layered up various flowers and die-cuts.


I was also able to sneak in one of the butterfly flair pieces (these make GREAT fillers for ANY cluster!!!) to finish off the card!


Well gang.. Thanks so much for stopping in! Have a LUCKY day :-)




4 comments:

  1. Brandi, such a fabulous card, love all the flowers and the antique clock works so well for a christmas card. thank you for joining in with us over at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower. Nice card. Thank you for playing along with Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this card! So Beautiful! Thank you for play with us. Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card! Love the fun alteration of the clock and flower cluster! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete