June 2014

June 2014

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hello everyone!!! Thought I'd bring some photos to the table today :-) Some are left over from Father's day and the others are from this week's projects... The weather has been HORRIBLE here in Florida so we haven't seen much (or any) sun!!!!! Any who, thanks for taking a peek and I'll be sharing more with you soon. Have a lucky day :-)

This lo is from a sketch challenge from Guest Designer

Yuki Shimada over at Colorful Creations.  Please check out her work


 This is a picture of me taken right before my walk 

down the aisle. I was SOOO nervous!!! I purchased the 

background paper at Joanns and sanded it down to 

show the swirls. The white paper with black circles and 

the black dotted paper is from the Bella Armoir stack 

from DCWV. The embellishments are from various

 Jolees packs. 

Here is the sketch...


And here is my layout... The colors came out really bad here because there was no sun out :-(  I've really been sad about the picture quality... The purple paper in the middle is absolutely gorgeous but it's sooo hard to tell.  I will repost when the sun comes out to play :-)



This is another challenge at Colorful Creations and I thoroughly enjoyed making this one!  The object was to incorporate the word "sweet" into my layout and sweet she is :-) 
This is my youngest daughter on Easter of this year... 

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I started by cutting out

 purple K&Company paper from their "Best Of" stack 

and using it to mat the photos. The tan border on the 

big photo and the journaling tag are also from a 

K&Company die-cut pack. The letters were cut on my 

Cricut also using K&Company paper from the same 

paper pad and I decided to add two inch pieces of the

 same paper behind the photos as well. If you look very 

close, you can also see the creme colored butterfly 

ribbon on the top left and bottom right of the page as 

well. Isn't she "sweet"?!?!?!?



What a fun page this one was to do!!! 
This is my crazy brother on Father's day of this year!!! 

We went out on my father's boat in the bay and I took

 this photo of him at his request (We are all VERY close 

and this was AMAZING to have us all together at one 

time)! The paper is from a "Beach Themed" 

Recollections paper pack from Michaels which I LOVE!!! 

The pattern papers are also from various Recollections 

paper pads as well. The chipboard pieces are from the 

K&Company "Seaglass Collection" and the border at the

 top is from a beach themed border pack.


And these are some Father's day things I made on the Cricut using various Father's day cartridges.  The embellishments are from Recollections and K&Company.  This is the card I made for my dad.  He's owned his own mechanic shop for over 25 years so the front of this card was PERFECT for him!!! 


This is the back and again, the car was perfect for the card.  I had to find a way to get it in here!  He always talks about the "Good ol days" when he had his "muscle cars".   


And this is the inside.  Simple, yet sweet! 


I had to show this to you... It was the simplest thing I've made and it was adorable!!!!  Not that I was able to use it as I don't have anyone in my family that wears ties but I couldn't resist the tie box!  Isn't it cute?!


And last, but certainly not least... The picture frame.  This was a gift to my husband from me and the kids.  I stole the idea off of the Michaels website... I used various stencils and added a wood guitar I purchased from Walmart. Again, my husband and I have a "thing" for guitars as this is how we started dating :-) The pic is from Easter of this year.  It's hard to get the kids still long enough for a photo but I did my best!!!! Thanks for looking guys... Hope you've enjoyed :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment