June 2014

June 2014

Monday, April 1, 2013

Cupcake By Design Sketch Challenge #2!!!!!!

Okay.... So, I stumbled across a site today that is giving away $1,000,000 to the lucky winner of a scrapbooking type challenge!!!!!!!!!  Are you serious?!?!?  No, I'm not... but Happy April Fool's!!!!!!

Okay, now that I got that out of the way, I did want you to know about a truly awesome sketch challenge over at 2 Broke Girls Challenges.  The challenge starts today and ends on April 30th so you have plenty of time to get this done!!!!  Be sure to check out all the other Design Team hosted challenges as well for numerous chances to win some fabulous goodies!!!!

Here is the lovely sketch for the month of April sketch challenge:


And here is my layout:


I'm finishing up my sister's album and am just soooo excited to see it all come together!!!! This, of course, is one of her "Senior Photos".  I used papers and a vellum quote by DCWV, as well as various other embellies.  

Also, don't forget to check out my monthly challenge over at 2 Broke Scrap Girls called Cooking Class 101!!! It's a monthly "technique" challenge to truly test your crafting abilities!!! This month, all you have to do is a little embossing (dry or heat embossing) on your project to enter to win the randomly drawn RAK.   I'm also hosting my monthly project challenge on Colorful Creations, as well as my monthly tag challenge and the Spring Blog Hop challenge on Sketches4All!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping in gang and have a LUCKY day :-)




5 comments: