June 2014

June 2014

Friday, July 20, 2012

Colorful Creations Summer Blog Hop is here!!!


Thanks for playing along in Colorful CreationsSuper Hot Summer Blog Hop”!

My challenge for you is to create a layout or card using one or more "summer themed" stamps! Please let me know which stamp(s) you've used just in case I can't see it :-)
Here is my example:


I used numerous stamps, including two different fish, "fun in the sun", and several hibiscus flowers!

 After you have completed your project, post it in the Colorful Creations Gallery and tag it “BHSummerstamp”.  You have until Sunday July 29th at midnight CST to complete challenges!

Everyone who completes my challenge will be entered to win a RAK from me at the end of the Blog Hop! You MUST link up your project at the bottom of this post to receive your entry!!!
Can’t wait to see your creations!
Your layout or project must be newly created as of July 20th, and cannot be combined with any other CC challenges. 

What would a blog hop be without something fun to “hop” around for?
Let’s go on a treasure hunt!
 Each DT member will give you a product or item from your stash to find on the hunt.
When you find the product gather it, and at the end you will find a fun challenge to do at the
  Colorful Creations Blog!

For your "Summer Treasure Hunt" my product is to raid your stash and find a butterfly!  It can be an embellishment, die-cut, punch, or whatever else you might have! 

Make sure to leave a comment at each blog once you get your treasure hunt item, so we know you are playing along!
Here is your map in case you get lost!!

BrandiYOU ARE HERE!!!
CC

Okay.... So to sum things up...In order to win my RAK...You must

1.  Post your challenge in the Colorful Creations Gallery and tag it "BHSummerstamp"
2.  Link your picture below using the "link tool"
3.  Post a comment on my Blog including the treasure hunt item found on my site
4.  Become a follower of my blog

Thanks for stopping by and have a LUCKY day :-)

15 comments:

  1. woo hoo! looking good Brandi - cant wait to join the fun - your page looks great! love the thong paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Challenge Brandi, great excuse to pull out those stamps and use them. Lovely bright happy page, love that background paper. PS Brandi can you please go into design and turn your word verification off. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty layout. I do have some summer stamps but never thought of using them on anything but cards. Will have to pull them out and give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page Brandi love all the stamps you included the page looks lively!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I think I fixed the word verification.. Sorry! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page Brandi! I think i'll do a card for this one, I have the perfect items to use for it! :)

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout Brandi. Very colourful and cheerful. I am follower of your blog.

    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous layout! I love the colors, design, and the details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout - LOVE that background paper! Following your blog, not sure what kind of summer stamps I might have. I love butterflies, great item to add!
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all your wonderful comments!!! They are truly appreciated!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout! I definitely have some stamps to work with, now to find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work from you as always Brandi.
    I decided to do a simple card using a Penny Black stamp to meet your challenge event in the summer blog hop. I have posted it in the gallery at CC and as you requested and I have added a link here on your blog. I do have butterflies to add to my hop stash that I have been collecting
    Thanks for sharing Joan aka whitewalls at CC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Joan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the winner of my challenge!!! Please message me to receive your prize!!!!! Congrats again :-)

      Delete
  13. Here is mine
    http://api.ning.com/files/qBHHHq7HaaK5lM0zgUBE2VV0g6hrepKwVU8GQpuva6B4i0p1M4v0-fghdlquY-XvFMAMwhRs3wUkQmcnATSDVZZHVXUu2uZu/IMAG3802.jpg?width=358&height=600

    ReplyDelete