June 2014

June 2014

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hey gang!!!!! Thought I'd say hello before I get into this CRAZY week!!!!! I brought you some pics to look at! Thanks for stopping by and have a LUCKY day :-)

Okay... The first layout I completed was a Guest Designer challenge over at Colorful Creations.  This is the sketch I had to work with.... 


And here is my creation!!!! This is my youngest daughter on her 1st birthday last year.  She was more interested in the balloons than anything else.  I had to overlap the photos so that they would fit on the page but the sketch pretty much stayed the same.  The papers are DCWV and Recollections.  Isn't she darling?!?!


The second page I finished was another sketch from Colorful Creations.  Unfortunately, the sketch has already been taken down and I didn't download it to my computer so I am unable to show you :-( I'm usually pretty good at keeping up with those things!  Anyway, I followed the sketch almost exactly, except that I added squares instead of circles to the right side of the photo.  This is me and my husband on Easter of 2009.  We had only been dating for a short while, but we were already inseparable.  I titled it "Love our Life".  



I was also able to complete a card sketch from Sketches4All, and combine it with another challenge from Colorful Creations.  I'v posted the card sketch below as well as the "inspired challenge" photo.  With the inspired challenge, you are merely to draw your inspiration from the photo.  You may interpret it however you like.  I took the colors, the bow, the diamonds, and the shiny silver background to mimic the foil at the bottom of the cake.  Thanks so much for looking!!! Hope you enjoy :-)

Here is the sketch...


Here is the "inspired challenge" photo...


 And here is my lovely card!!!!! I am super excited about the finished product!!!! 


Also, don't forget to stop by this Friday and check out Colorful Creation's Summer Blog Hop!!!!!!! Have a great night :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment