June 2014

June 2014

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Just saying hello!!!! I've completed a couple of different layouts but will wait for sunlight to take pics! Hope all is well!!! Have a LUCKY day :-)

If you haven;t already done so, please stop by COLORFUL CREATIONS at http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/ .  This is a wonderful website full of scrappers just like you! There are numerous monthly challenges with prize giveaways as well as their new blog prize giveaways as well!!! You can check out their blog at http://colorfulcreations2.blogspot.com/2012/07/giveaway-time-again.html?showComment=1341901108749#c6035626246521309497.   I absolutely LOVE Colorful Creations! I thoroughly enjoy the challenges each month. They really inspire me to step up my scrapping skills. Being relatively new to scrapbooking, Colorful Creations has really taught me a number of things. I've learned how to make my own flowers, work with sketches, make vintage layouts, and soooo much more!!!  So stop on in and take a peak... you'll like what you see.. guaranteed :-) (And besides... I would only be a Design Team member on the COOLEST scrapbooking website out there!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment