June 2014

June 2014

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nothin' but Love!!!!!!

Hey there my crafty neighbors!!! As you know, February is fast approaching and Valentine ephemera is EVERYWHERE!!!!! And since I just love the colors of the month, I decided to put them to good use!!! Hope you'll check out my creations!!!!

First on the list... My husband and I.  This is a picture I took on a dinner date of our One Year Wedding Anniversary last March.  I set the clock to 3:20 which is our Anniversary date (an idea I stole from a project my husband made me!!!!).  I called this one "Timeless" because that is how I feel about our love and partnership!!!

Here is a close-up of some of the embellies!!!!


The sketch is by Brenshevia and used for sketch number 25 at Sketch N Scrap and Brenshevia's Plus1 January Challenge at Colorful Creations.  I used a piece of Coordinations cardstock as the base and layered it with papers by MME "Love Me" paper pad.    The embellies are a mixture of K&Company, Momenta, and Prima flowers.  The metal clock and hands are by Tim Holtz. I also used metal pieces by Studio G. I have to admit that I am VERY pleased with the end result here!!!


Another page I made for Sketch N Scrap (sketch number 24) is for a special friend.  This is her at her Bachelorette party which we celebrated aboard a gambling boat and had an AMAZING time!!!! I also combined this with Fi's Palette Challenge over at Colorful Creations.  


I had to use more than two photos, include bling, alpha's, die-cuts, and stitching.  For the stitching, I hand stitched a flower from pink box pleated ribbon.  It looks sooo pretty!!!!!


All the papers are by K&Company as is the "Good Luck" die-cut.  Flowers are by Petaloo, the "fly" sentiment from the Melody Ross collection, and the quote from a Colorbok vellum stack. Doesn't she look fabulous?!?!? 

Another page I made using papers By MME is this one of my oldest daughter.  This time, I used the "Blush" paper pad for Fia's Valentine Color Challenge over at Sketches4All.  I LOVE love love these colors together.

   

The sketch was also used for the January Sketch Challenge at Sketches4All and Anne's "Say it with words" Challenge at Colorful Creations.  I used buttons by American Crafts, flowers by Petaloo, and a butterfly punched from an insert in a Basic Grey embellishment pack!  For the word "Blessed", I stamped it in Gesso dyed with copper mist, then went over it with Rangers Perfect Pearls.  It looks REALLY awesome in person!!! 



And here are some Love cards I've made in my spare time!! Hahahaha!!! Me, have "spare" time!!!!! What a joke :-)

The first is absolutely Fabulous!!!! No, really... it is!!!! I made this for my Mid-Month Card Challenge at Colorful Creations.  The challenge this month is paper-piecing using stamps.  This is a free digi stamp I found at Cruizines and thought it perfect for the card!!! I also used a past sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  


I got these papers in a mixed media pack and couldn't wait to use them!!! I LOVE the boldness of the colors :-)

And lastly, here is a card I made for Rosey's 5 colors challenge at Sketches4All.  The challenge was to create something using Teal, Red, White, Black, and Pink.  Honestly, I'm not too fond of these colors together, but it turned out okay I guess :-)


The sketch is number 101 by Tabitha Triplett and used for GDT Tracy Sabella at Colorful Creations.  

Well guys, thanks again for stopping by and have a LUCKY day :-)










5 comments:

  1. I love all of your creations!!! The bachelorette party looks like it was a fantastic time and love the flowers!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been super busy! Love all your fabulous projects! The colors on KB's last night are so pretty and vibrant and I love the embellishment cluster on Brenshevia's layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun stuff! Thanks for playing along at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful layouts, but my favourite one is the Timeless page - I love the colour combo you have used. Glad you could join in with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stuff. Thanks for playing along at Sketch-N-Scrap.

    ReplyDelete