June 2014

June 2014

Friday, February 22, 2013

Hello Kitty Cricut Ideas!!!!!

Hello again :-)
I was in the process of making some party decor for a customer and decided on making these beautiful rosettes.  I cut the images using the Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge and several sheets of pattern paper! I thought they would be a great idea for any type of "Hello Kitty" party!!!! 

I started by cutting several 4inch strips of pink Coordinations cardstock and scoring them at every half inch.  Taking four of the 4inch scored papers, I glued them together at the ends until I made a circle.  I pushed in the center to make the rosette then added a piece of cardstock and some hot glue to keep it down.  I cut the center white circle at 5inches and embossed it using the swiss dots embossing folder and my Grand Calibur machine :-)

I cut out the Hello Kitty images at 4.75" in width and 7" in height.  I used various pattern papers to make the balloons then added her to the top of another smaller rosette.  This rosette was made using three 2" strips, scored every 1/4 inch and then glued all together.  Aren't they just darling?!?!?!
Here's some more pics to give you an idea as to how they'll look at your next party :-)




Well gang, thanks soooo much for stopping by and have a LUCKY day :-)





1 comment: