June 2014

June 2014

Monday, March 4, 2013

A BIG Thank You for being nominated for the LIEBSTER Award!!!


I want to give a BIG Thank You to Fi at All Things Creative

for nominating me for the LIEBSTER Award! If you click on the award it will take you to her wonderful Blog!!! It's an AWESOME way of paying it forward to those around you who support what you're doing!!!



About this award,  It was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. 

 Once you have been nominated you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to these blogs.  

Rules for Acceptance, thank the person who gave you the award and link it back to their blog.  
Post the award onto your blog and give the award to 5 fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers. 
Leave a comment on their blog to let them know that you have given them this award.
The people I would live to give this award are:




Be sure to stop by their blogs and give them a little love also!!!!

Thanks for stopping in my friends and have a LUCKY day!

2 comments:

  1. That is so super sweet! When I'm not mobile (still haven't figured out mobile blogging lol) I'll be sure to share it!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks so much Brandi!!! I adore your work and feel honored you would think of me! :)

    ReplyDelete