June 2014

June 2014

Monday, December 9, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #15!!!

Hello my fellow crafters and Happy Monday!!!!  I just wanted to stop in and share the latest sketch from Sketch N Scrap!!!

Card Sketch #15 is up and ready to be scrapped!!! Here's a look at the sketch:


And here's a look at my card:


I started by using the "Old World Winter" mat stack by Paperhouse studios.  I knew as soon as I saw the sketch that I wanted to use this vintage paper... It has pages of little "Christmas images" that I cut out to use as my "little squares"!!!!  I matted them with red cardstock from the paper pad, and of course inked the edges of all the papers with "Frayed Burlap" Distress Ink.  I added trim by Recollections down the center of the card, and added a strip of "Mistletoe Paper" atop of it.  I stamped the "Merry & Bright" sentiment by TPC Studios on Kraft paper using "Blazing Red" StazOn ink, fussy cut and matted it,  then used hemp cord to attach it to the front of the card.  I finished by fussy cutting the bells from a separate sheet of paper from the mat stack and adding it atop the sentiment!!!  Another Christmas card down... only 72 more to go!!! Hahahaha!!!! 

Stay tuned for some EXCITING news coming VERY soon!!!!!

Well gang... Thanks soooo much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment