June 2014

June 2014

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Card Sketch #20 at Sketch N Scrap with Heidi Swapp "Mixed Company"!!!

Hello all!!!  Guess what time it is?!?  It's time for another fabulous card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap!!!  Isn't that exciting?!?


"Hello Beautiful" with Heidi Swapp "Mixed Company"
Okay....  Here it is:


And here is a beautiful card I made for a very close friend:



I used the Heidi Swapp "Mixed Company" paper pad because the colors are just soooo pretty!!!!  I kept the card pretty simple as I didn't want to cover up too much of that beautiful paper!!! 
 I started off with my Martha Stewart paper punch to create the die-cut frame of the card.  Then, I used my scalloped circles die by Spellbinders and my Grand Calibur to create some die-cuts for the center piece.  I also used various circle punches and swiss dots embossing folder for texture.  I topped it off with some liquid pearls and a banner stamped with the word "beautiful"in ink by Stampin Up.
I inked the edges of everything with "Spun Sugar" Distress Ink.  I also got to use my spiffy Epiphany Crafts tool that my husband got me at Christmas Time.  I punched out a canvas piece by The Little Yellow Bicycle and added the epoxy atop of it.  Then, I mounted that to a beautiful charm piece that came with the tool.  I finished the charm by adding some twine that can be cut to remove it from the card!!!  
Here is a close-up of the charm and sentiment:


Well gang....  Thanks sooo much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)


1 comment:

  1. Stunning color palette, you're truly talented and I love your work !

    ReplyDelete