June 2014

June 2014

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Love You More for Colorful Creations "Inspired" Challenge Reveal!!!

Afternoon all and happy Saturday!!!  It's starting to warm up around here although the rain has left it quite muggy!!


"Love You More" with Crate Paper "Valentine's" Collection
Colorful Creations has a brand new challenge posted!!!  This week, it's an inspired" challenge.  You may draw any inspiration from the below photo to create your layout:


I chose the colors and all those pretty hearts and also used this sketch from the Sketches4All DT monthly challenge for February:


And here is my page:


I had this Crate Paper "Valentine's" line lying around and put it to use!!!
I moved the sketch to the middle of the page to accommodate both of my photos.  I did some paper distressing with a tool, then went over it with a little distress ink for contrast against the white background.  


I also added some punched hearts with "faux" stitching down the center with a white Gelly Roll pen.  I have these amazing wood cut pieces by Studio Calico that I added, some left bare ("Love You" and small heart) and added coordinating paper to the arrows!!!


I used a heart mask and distress ink for small hearts under the pics!
I finished with flowers by Recollections and a couple of embellies from the Pink Paislee "Secret Crush" paper collection!!!  

Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)



1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and the arrows and the hearts and stitching and....well....pretty much everything!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete