June 2014

June 2014

Sunday, April 20, 2014

New Card Sketch at Sketch N Scrap using 7 Dots Studio and Nirvana!

Hello everyone and Happy Easter!!!  I hope you're having a fun-filled day filled with lots of joy... And candy!!! Hahaha!!!!



Any who, I'm on the blog today to share with you a wonderful new sketch posted at Sketch n Scrap!
Here's a look at Sketch #24 by our very own Lisa Hidy:


I still have plenty left of my April Kit from Frosted Designs and wanted to play with some of the goodies!  So I used some of the 7 Dots Studio "Nature Walk" and "Nirvana" by Marion Smith papers to create my card.  
Here's what I came up with:


I started with Kraft as my card base, then added the weathered wood paper from the Nature Walk collection.  It already has the white paint splat design on the paper so it didn't need much treatment!  I simply distressed the edges and added some Walnut Stain Distress ink.  I finished the piece with a few ink drops of Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Cattail Copper Brown!



I used up some of my Creative Embellishments Chipboard, treating it with the Mission Bells Brown magical included in the kit as well!


I LOVE the Prima Burlap flowers in the kit and had to use one on this card!!! It was perfect for the sketch as well :-)  I finished the card by adding it to the center, tucking some leaves (colored with the Bundled Sage distress marker), and adding some Prima vines for added glitz!!!



There you have it!!!  Another fabulous creation using another fabulous kit!!!  



Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)




1 comment: