June 2014

June 2014

Monday, June 9, 2014

LGS with Prima's Time Traveler Collection!!!!

Hey there fellow crafters!!!  School is officially out here in Florida and summer is well under way!  

I'm popping in today to share the new weekly sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy!  Here's a look:


LOVE this sketch!!!!  And, of course, I had to use the goodies from this month's "Capture the Moment" kit over at Frosted Designs! It's packed full of Prima products, including the new Time Traveler collection, as well as Cartographer, and Stationer's Desk too!  Just look at how beautiful these papers and embellies are!!!

From This Moment with Prima's Time Traveler Collection

I am truly having so much fun playing with all these Prima goodies!!!  It's like heaven over here!!!  
I started my page by building up my background with molding paste and gelatos.  


After blending the gelatos with a baby wipe, I did some random stamping using various stamps and a Faber Castell Big Brush Pen.


I found this chipboard postage stamp piece in my stash and decided to give it a treatment of Lindy's Starburst Pearls and the Perfect Pearls Spray included in this month's kit.


I gave the same treatment to one of the white Petaloo flowers, also in the FD store!


I ordered this bird cage template from the store and thought it perfect for this page!!!  I used some Walnut Stain distress ink and the liquid pearls from the kit to create this look.


The Prima trim in the kit is fabulous and goes with pretty much any style of crafting!!!  I used it to add a cute little bow around my picture!!!  I also added more flowers and wood icon pieces!


I finished the page with a chipboard title from Creative Embellishments (LOVE their chipboard!!!!).  I first sprayed it with the inks mentioned above, then heat embossed random areas with Distress Powder in black.  


This is a very special page and will definitely go in our wedding album (one of them!!!).  



Well gang...  Thanks soooo much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)

 photo 84c064ac-ab01-4e94-bb12-3b3893d8f8eb_zpsabe08004.png

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout and such a beautiful bride!! I can see that these products suit your style!! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this paper line also! This page is simply beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete