June 2014

June 2014

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Mid Month Challenge at Color Me Scrappy!!!!

Hello again everyone!!!  Yes, this is my second post of the day because it's also time for the mid-month challenge over at Color Me Scrappy!!!!

This week's challenge is to use the following color scheme AND floral pattern paper on your project!  Here's a look at the colors:


I decided to make a card for this challenge using an old Basic Grey line that went well with the colors!!
Here's my card:



I was very challenged with this color combo but am actually very happy with how this card came out!!!!
I started by adding several layers of various papers atop my Kraft cardstock for my base.  I added a little liquid pearls for some accents.


I embossed some chipboard I cut up from Creative Embellishments using Tim Holtz distress powder.


I stamped my sentiment from Stampers Anonymous onto a chipboard post card included in this collection!


I finished the card with a couple of flowers and a brad for detail!!!



Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)

 photo 84c064ac-ab01-4e94-bb12-3b3893d8f8eb_zpsabe08004.png

1 comment: