June 2014

June 2014

Saturday, June 21, 2014

New Card Sketch live at Sketch N Scrap!!!

Hello there crafters!!!  Quick post today to share the new card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!!!

Here's a look at Card Sketch #28:


I know I said I was finished with the Simple Stories "Homespun" collection from the Frosted Designs Store, but I still have just a bit left to play with :-)

Here's my card:


I kept this card pretty simple, following the sketch well!!!  I used one of the "solid" red papers from the collection as my base, then layered up stripes of paper and some stickers!  I inked up all the edges of my paper using some distress ink!  I added the heart confetti and added faux stitching using a white gel pen!

I scored the hearts down the center and only glued down the center, leaving the edges "floating" about!


I used word stickers from the collection to create my sentiment and added the chipboard mason jar! 



Easy peasy!!!  

Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)

 photo 84c064ac-ab01-4e94-bb12-3b3893d8f8eb_zpsabe08004.png

No comments:

Post a Comment