June 2014

June 2014

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Beautiful Day with Heidi Swapp and Sketch N Scrap!!!

Hola mi amigos (y amigas!!!).  Just popping in with our second card sketch of the month over at Sketch N Scrap!

Here's a look at this wonderful sketch by our very own Lisa Hidy:

Love it!!!!!  I used the "Hello Today" collection by Heidi Swapp from the Frosted Designs Store to create this card:


Isn't this card adorable?!?!  I just love the sketch and the colors on the card!!  
I started with a kraft base and layered up my papers, inking them all along the way with Mustard Seed Distress Ink.  I fussy cut the stars from the pattern paper in the collection, inked the edges, then added pop-dots behind them for dimension!  I even topped them off with liquid pearls for added detail!


I finished the card with a small card I cut from the stack with a couple of more liquid pearls for accents!


Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!!!


Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)

 photo 84c064ac-ab01-4e94-bb12-3b3893d8f8eb_zpsabe08004.png

No comments:

Post a Comment