June 2014

June 2014

Saturday, November 1, 2014

So Thankful for Family with Creative Embellishments!

Hello everyone!!!  We are already in November (which means Christmas is literally right around the corner) and I am so enjoying this cooler weather! 

I'm here today with a scrapbook layout I created for the NEW November Challenge posted at Creative Embellishments!
Here's this month's inspiration photo:

Oh, how I truly LOVE the colors of Autumn!!  I recently did some "pumpkin painting" with the girls which created the perfect picture for the above photo!!!
Here's my page:

Yes, I know, my girls are beautiful!!!  Yes, I toot my own horn frequently when it comes to my girls.... They are my WORLD!!!!!
I used papers and embellies from the Garden of Abundance kit and We Are Family kit from the Frosted Designs Store.
I started my page by creating my background using a Prima "Rattan" 12x12 stencil and some molding paste.  I kept it pretty simple as the paper does most of the work here!  I added some of the "rings for so many things" from the CE Store which were colored using distress inks and Luminarte Silks Acrylic glazes.



I applied the same technique to the Ivy Wreath, coating it with distress crackle paint for a glazed over look, then using it as a frame for my pic!


I finished the page with some flower clusters and stickers!


Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)

 photo 84c064ac-ab01-4e94-bb12-3b3893d8f8eb_zpsabe08004.png

2 comments:

  1. Awwwdorable pics and beautiful page! Love your distressing, alterations of the chippys and masking..:) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Brandi!! Love the chippies and wonderful BG!!

    ReplyDelete