First, here's another look at this month's kit:
Isn't it amazing?!?!
And here's a look at the tag I created using goodies from the kit:
Isn't it lovely?!? I just love the colors in this kit and the goodies to play with :-) Here are the steps to create the look!
1. Grab one of the tags, ink, and something to apply the ink.
1. Create a base on the tag using the ink and stencil included in the kit.
2. Using the same ink, go around the edges of the tag.
5. Color directly on the stamp with the marker and mist a small amount of water. Stamp over tag sporadically until you receive your desired look!
6. Add some of the die-cuts from the kit around the tag and distress the edges.
8. Mist a generous amount of water over the trim and crinkle it up.
9. Once dry, unravel the trim and use for bow!
There you have it gang!!! Can't wait to see what you create!!!!!