June 2014

June 2014

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Holiday!!!!

Hey there crafty neighbors!!!!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with some last minute gift ideas!!!
I'm sure you are just as busy as we are during the holiday season so I will make this short and sweet!!  

Here's a look:
DSC07611

I picked up these frames at my local craft store for about $.30 each.  I painted them, added papers from this month's traditions kit from Frosted Designs and a picture, then embellished for an outstanding gift for the holiday!

For the first one, I used the "Flourish 6" piece which was painted with Luminarte paints, then coated with distress crackle paint for texture.  Once dried, I added gold stickles to the ends of the leaves for accents :-)

DSC07617


DSC07622

For my second piece, I used the word "Amazing" which I sprayed with Maya Road "white out" mist.  Once dried, I used a sharpie brush tip marker on the upper half, then added gold stickles again for accent!

DSC07623


DSC07632

For my last altered frame, I used the "Flourish 22" chipboard piece (one can never have too many flourishes!!!) that I colored using a brush tip sharpie some Luminarte Paint for shimmer.  Once dried, I used my white Signo pen for accents and topped it off with stickles!!!

DSC07646


DSC07653
Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in.  Have a beautiful holiday!!!!!
brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment