June 2014

June 2014

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday at Frosted Designs: Masculine Card!!!!


Hey there crafters!  I've been absent for a bit, I know.  My mother recently passed, unexpectedly, which has caused my entire life to turn upside down at the moment.  I am doing everything I can take it a day at a time, and sometimes, even a moment at a time.  But there's no doubt, this has been by far, the hardest thing I have ever gone through.  


I'm up on the Frosted Designs blog today with a masculine card tutorial.  I used this month's beautiful kit and some stamps from Creative Embellishments to make this wonderful card perfect for any occasion!

Here's a look at my card:

Here's the link to my Snap Guide Tutorial:


And some close-ups:


Here I used the Binary Stamp and Distressed Burlap Stamp from Creative Embellishments for my background, then used some molding paste over the Crocodile Stencil included in this month's kit from Frosted Designs :-)



I used some Lindy's Tornado black mist to color my Harlequin Lattice chipboard panel from CE and added some of the crackle accents included in this months kit :-)

Well gang... Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! Love the background and that turquoise wood paper with the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Brandi! I'm so sorry to hear about your mother's passing...

    ReplyDelete