June 2014

June 2014

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hello again gang!!! It's been a few days so I bring you quite a few layouts I've made. The sketch-a-thon at Colorful Creations has come to an end and thankfully I was able to complete ALL 23 sketches!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Anyway, here are my creations... Hope you enjoy and have a Lucky Day!

So here is the first sketch I had to work with... Pretty simple...


And here is my layout!!! Pretty simple as well.  The paper was PERFECT for the challenge as it had the butterflies and swirly-doos in the corners already.  I just added some borders and a vellum quote which was also perfect for the pics.  This is my oldest daughter when she was about 18months old.  She use to LOVE tearing up the the toilet paper!!!! I actually cut the butterflies on the page out of left over scrap from the orange butterfly paper in the back... Pretty neat right???

Here is another sketch I had to work with....


 I thought it would be perfect to scrap my younger sister in her senior photos!!!! She'll be graduating next week (tear :-(.... she grew up soooo fast!) but these pics are AMAZING! Nothing fancy on this paper either.  I just cut several papers down to size to meet the criteria of the sketch and added a vellum quote on the side.. Seemed to be perfect for the layout!!! Her school colors are blue and white so I decided to add the blue ribbon in the back,  I really like how this one turned out :-)


And the next sketch... Definitely a little more difficult... but I had fun with it!!!


 And here is my beautiful page!  This is my husband and I at Atlantis in  Nassau Bahamas.  It's far more beautiful in person... I did a little hand stitching around the photo to frame it and added some K&Company flowers around the page.  Not my fav page but it turned out okay :-)

And last but not least... This is a sketch from the guest designer of the week.  Her name is 

Gerry Van Gent (http://gerryscrafts.blogspot.com) and this is the sketch I had to work with... 




 And here is my WONDERFUL creation!!!!!! I love it!!! Absolutely love it!!! This is my husband and my oldest daughter on Easter of this year.  I named it butterfly kisses because it was just the sweetest moment ever!!!! I used several different K&Company papers, flowers, and butterflies from several different packs. I just love how the colors all blended so well together.  Thanks for taking your time to look at my creations!!! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do and have a lucky day :-) 






No comments:

Post a Comment