June 2014

June 2014

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good evening my wonderful followers!!!! I have finished yet another sketch from Colorful Creations so I thought I'd share it woth you.... Thanks for taking time to look at my creations!!! Hope you enjoy and have a LUCKY day :-)

Here is the sketch I had to work with today... Yes, those are hexagons!  I had such a hard time as I have never worked with hexagons before.  I tried to follow the sketch as closely as possible... 



And here it is!!!! My lovely creation :-) This is me and Brandi on my wedding day shortly before I put on my dress.  The paper was hard to work with also just due to the colors.  I decided to dress it up a bit and go bright with purple, yellow and turquoise.  I cut out some hexagon stencils on my Cricut then cut them on to my paper choices.  I painted the large purple chipboard piece with several different purples until I got the desired effect.  The flowers are all from K&Company as is the large purple die-cit at the bottom and the butterflies.  Come to think of it, it was a very simple page with lots of possibilities!!!! Well, thats all folks.  Hope you enjoyed todays sketch and have a lucky day :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment