June 2014

June 2014

Friday, July 6, 2012

Hello again!!! It's been a busy week with the holiday and all but I've managed to complete all of one page. I figured I'd share it with you !!! Hope you enjoy and have a LUCKY day :-)

Okay... Today I bring you a sketch from Colorful Creations.  The title of the series of challenges is called Twisted Blueprints.  This is the second challenge in the series.  The object, of course, is to follow the sketch, but use your own creativity.  Here is the sketch I had to work with... Made by our LOVELY Tabitha Triplett.  You can check out her blog here...



And here is my wonderful creations!!! This is me and my husband on a dinner cruise in August of last year.  The red paper is by Cloud 9 Design and the rest are from DCWV Bella Armoire paper stack.  The black borders on top and bottom are K&Company.  I also used the Martha Stewart "Daisy" punch for the black and white paper and a Recollections Flourish Dot deep edge punch for the borders on the photo.  The black and rhinestone border on the top piece of paper is actually from a flip-flop embellishment pack from Joanns.  When I saw it I instantly knew it would GREAT for a layout!!!! Well, that's all folks!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment