June 2014

June 2014

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Quick hello!

Hola mi amigos (y amigas)!!! I just finished another layout that I combined with several challenges and I thought I'd go ahead and share it with you! I'll be quick... Promise!!!!
I originally started making this page for this week's sketch over at Sketch Inspiration.  I always combine their sketch with a challenge from Colorful Creations.  However, I was also able to use it in several other challenges, just by tweaking various things on the page!
I love this week's sketch at Sketch Inspiration.  Here it is...

I love making banners on pages.  It just adds so much detail!
And here is my page...


The title is from Janet's "Quote of the Month" challenge on Colorful Creations.  The challenge is to use all or part of the following quote on your page: All the best moments, are moments that I am with you.
I decided to use the "Moments with You" portion as my title.  Here's a close up...


I used a metal piece by Tim holtz and metal letters by The Paper Studio.  The paper sticker letters are K&Company.  For the page, I started by using a new paper stack called Rustic by DCWV.  I LOVE love love this stack!!!! The papers are so beautiful.  I then combined them with pattern papers by MME that went perfectly with the page.  I hand made all the rosettes to make this apply for Rosey's "Rosette" challenge on Sketches4All.  I topped it off with some decorative brads, buttons, and a little twine to complete this beautiful layout.  I truly love the way it turned out!  

Well gang, as usual... Thanks for stopping in and have a LUCKY day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment