June 2014

June 2014

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

SNS Blog Hop Winner Announced!!!!!

Well hello again my crafty friends!!!! Guess what day it is?!?  Guess what day it is?!?  Like I said before... Sometimes, I just can't help myself!!! Hahaha!!!!

I wanted to say THANK YOU to all who participated in this wonderful hop and we hope we gave you a little creative inspiration to start on those holiday projects!!!! 

Any who.. I'm sure you're all ready to see the winner of the Sketch N Scrap Holiday Hop for the fabulous Christmas Prize Pack that includes everything you need to get started on those Christmas Cards!!!  

And the winner is:


RACHEL LYMAN!!!!!!!!!  Rachel, please send your mailing address to Brandimatos@gmail.com to claim your prize!!!!  



BY THE WAY:
Colorful Creations has their Jingle All The Way Holiday Hop starting on the 29th!!!

And Sketches4All has Holiday Inspiration (and prizes!!!!) coming to you later this month!!!!! 

Stay tuned for more details!!!!

Well gang.... Thanks sooooo much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment