Hello and welcome to Lucky Flutterby Creations!!! My name is Brandi and I am honored to be a member of Sketch N Scrap's NEW card design team!!!
I hope you're enjoying Sketch N Scrap's month long birthday bash!!! There are soooo many different challenges to spark your creativity and tons of opportunities to win some fabulous prizes along the way!!!
Of course, I am having a wonderful challenge for you as well!!! Ever done any "paper piecing"?!?! Want to give it a try?!?! Well, here's your chance!!!! It's easy, peasy... Promise!!! You can use regular stamps, digi stamps, paper punches, or anything else that floats your boat!!!
The simple explanation is to stamp (or print, cut, punch, etc...) the same image on several pieces of paper and then "piece" it together any way you please :-) Here's a quick video because if you're anything like me, you need to see it to get it!!! Hahaha!!!!
Since we are celebrating a birthday here, I decided to create a birthday card using Simple Stories 24/seven paper line and this week's sketch #101 from Deconstructing Jen. I kept it very simple, merely stamping the image on two pieces of paper, then putting it together!!! Here's a little inspiration for you:
As you can see, this is something very simple and can be used on any paper or craft project!!! I stamped the "gift" on two pieces of paper, then cut out the base and glued it atop the other. Here's a close-up:
You can do as much, or as little as you like... As long as I can see it, you're in it to win it!!! I will provide a fabulous prize to one randomly drawn person at the end of the challenge!!!
As usual, there are some housekeeping rules...
1. All projects must be NEWLY created as of today, May 21, 2013.
2. You must become a follower and leave a comment below.
3. Your entry for this challenge can be a card, layout, altered, or ANY other craft project your heart desires!!!
4. You can not combine this with any other challenges here on Sketch N Scrap. Combining with challenges outside of the site is fine.
5. Post a link to your project from any online gallery below.
6. And most importantly, HAVE FUN!!! After all, that's what this is all about :-)