June 2014

June 2014

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Colorful Creations Blog 1st Design Team Reveal!!!!

Hello all!!!  Happy "hump" day :-)

Today is a BIG day for the "new" Colorful Creations...  It's our very first Design Team Reveal for the new blog format!!!  Isn't that exciting?!? Here's how the blog site will work... A new challenge will be posted twice a month, on the 1st and 15th.  Each challenge will be one of the following:

Sketch
Word
Inspired By
Plus Challenge

The challenges will run for the entire month with a random winner selected at the end of each month. In order to qualify for the prize you will have to participate in at BOTH of the challenges.

"Christmas Morning" with Heidi Swapp "Believe Collection
The first challenge is up and it's a sketch by Brenshevia herself!!!  Here's a look:


I just had to play with the Heidi Swapp "Believe" paper collection... So fun!!!
And here is my page:


I inverted the sketch and went to work!!!

The background paper was already very pretty so I didn't want to cover it up too much.  I added a couple of snowflakes using a stencil and a white Gelato, and a couple half circles using black Enamel Accents by Ranger.  I cut out some tid-bits from the collection and added them to the page.  I finished with Heidi Swapp glitter letters and Thickers for my title. 

Well gang... Thanks soooo much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)



1 comment: