June 2014

June 2014

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Handmade Baby Shower Invitations!!!

Happy Saturday everyone!!!  It is a beautiful day here in sunny Florida!!!  LOVING this weather :-)

Handmade Onesie Invitations Using Cricut "Life's A Party" Cartridge
Just a quick stop in to share some baby shower invites I've been working on this week!  I really wanted to give the "onesie" invites a shot and boy, am I glad I did!!!  I LOVE how these turned out :-)
Here's a look:


Aren't these just adorable?!?  
I used the Cricut "Life's A Party" Cartridge and cut these out on my Cricut Expression 2.  I used my 2" circle punch to create the neckline and leg holes.  I cut out several scalloped circle using the scalloped circle die and my Spellbinders Grand Calibur.  I placed them over the pre-punched areas and cut the excess off with the same circle punch.  
I finished them with Enamel Accents in white to create the "button" appearance down the center.  These were super easy to make and I'm sure I'll be doing them again soon :-)



DON'T FORGET...  Frosted Designs is having an AMAZING Valentine's Sale going on right now!!!!  What are you waiting for?!?  Get shopping!!!!!!!

Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)


1 comment: