June 2014

June 2014

Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 15th Sketch at Colorful Creations with more of the Homespun Collection!!!

Hey there crafters!!!  It's mid month which means a new sketch challenge over at Colorful Creations!!!

Here's a look at this week's sketch:


Isn't this fabulous?!?!  Awesome :-)
I've been using quite a bit of the Simple Stories "Homespun" line from the Frosted Designs Store so I decided to just keep that going!!  
Here's my layout:


These pics were taken earlier this year at a local park!
I kept the page pretty simple and followed the sketch quite literally!  The colors in the pics went perfectly with the colors of the papers!  I layered them up according to the sketch and inked all the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink for a bit of contrast against the background.  Then I started adding all these fun die-cuts and chipboard pieces!!!


I love the little polaroid frames included with the die-cuts and framed one of the photos with it!


I grabbed one of the burlap flowers from last month's kit at Frosted Designs and added it to the corner of my matted photo with a quote sticker!


I finished with my title using chipboard pieces and sticker letters that come with the collection and an UmWow wood veneer chevron!!!!


I hope you'll have time to play along with us!!!

Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)

 photo 84c064ac-ab01-4e94-bb12-3b3893d8f8eb_zpsabe08004.png

1 comment:

  1. awesome LO Brandi, just love your work and endless energy!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete